Empire Bus Sales offers the following bus brands and vehicle models for sale, which can be custom ordered from the factory. Our team can create a customized interior that suits the needs of your passengers, whether you want luxury, executive, shuttle, transit or paratransit seating. We also find solutions to interior needs, ranging from storage areas to electronic needs to bathrooms, and our various floor plans allow you to optimize your ride capacity. We can build buses on various chassis. All vehicles are also available with wheelchair lifts. Read more about our bus brands and models below to find the right bus for your needs.
Empire Bus Sales offers Eldorado Kansas products. Eldorado reputation for quality and after-delivery support is second-to-none in the bus industry. The ElDorado “Aero” line of cutaway buses offers FRP composite steel reinforced bodies that are far more resistant to corrosion than steel or aluminum bodies. The Advantage series buses feature a full tubular steel cage frame with non-corrosive FRP exteriors. All Eldorado Aero and Advantage series buses are Altoona tested*. Flexible floor plans are available with wheelchair positions and lifts. These are very durable, dependable and safe buses, leading the industry as the highest value for cutaway buses. Hundreds of floorplans available.
Ideal for private schools, colleges and universities, corporations, and transit and shuttle markets
- Aerotech 200- Max 17 passengers, Ford E350 chassis
- Aerotech 220- Max 21 passengers, front or rear wheelchair doors, gas or diesel engine
- Aerotech 240- Max 25 passengers, front or rear wheelchair doors, gas or diesel engine
- Advantage- Max 29 passengers, front or rear wheelchair doors, 14,500 GVWR
- Aero Elite 290 & 320- Max 33 passengers, front or rear wheelchair doors.
The ElDorado National California line offers mid-size and heavy-duty transit buses. All models meet “Buy America” requirements. They are also ADA compliant, with available wheelchair ramps in the front and/or center of the bus. Maneuverability, durability and fuel efficiency are among the many attractive features of the ElDorado National California products. All models have been Altoona tested*.
Ideal for transit and shuttle markets.
- Passport- Max 26 passengers and two wheelchair positions, MaxxForce DT engine
- EZ-Rider II- Max 29 passengers (mid-capacity vehicle), 30-35 feet, low floor, wheelchair ramps, Cummins ISB or ISL engine
- Axess- Max 35 passengers (heavy-duty transit vehicle), 35-40 feet, low floor, wheelchair ramps, Cummins ISL engine
- Arrivo- Max 45 passengers, 35-40 feet, conventional floor, Freightliner chassis
Wheelchair lift options are available at the front and center doors.
Krystal offers luxury buses with a full cab with driver and co-pilot doors. Krystal buses feature a Vapor plug-style entrance door—an electrically powered single-piece door that seals very tightly for reduced air and road noise. Krystal by ElDorado features seated buses with Freedman seats and full limo models.
Ideal for luxury charter and limousine operators.
- K22 – K28- Max 21 passengers plus driver & co-pilot, rear luggage
- The completely redesigned and re-engineered Krystal is manufactured by Champion Bus. The KLX40 model provides a long list of standard features as well as a wide selection of optional equipment to assure passengers comfort and safety. With seating capacities up to 34 passengers with rear luggage, the KLX40 makes the journey as enjoyable as the destination. Champion enhancements to the Krystal product include the proven EP3 electrical system, corrosion resistant steel cage treatment, composite subfloor, and the strong foundations of Champion Bus and REV Bus Group. With Krystal, luxury isn’t just an expectation, it’s a tradition.
Federal Coach Buses
Federal Coach offers luxury buses with a full cab with driver and co-pilot doors. Federal Coach buses are available with traditional two-leaf electrically operated passenger entrance doors or vapor plug-style electric doors. Federal Coach offers seated, executive and limo interiors, and their buses are built on Ford and Freightliner chassis.
Ideal for colleges, universities and church groups, as well as luxury charter and limousine operators.
MobilityTrans Ford Transit wheelchair vans and passenger shuttles with rear-door lifts. Their models are available with traditional bus-style entrance doors or Ford OEM sliding doors. The basic wheelchair van has two wheelchair positions, including one or two fixed single seats plus the co-pilot seat. Two passenger forward-facing foldways are also available on the MobilityTrans buses.
Ideal for shuttle services, human service agencies, non-emergency medical transport, hospitals, nursing homes and retirement communities.
Embassy by SVO Group
Empire Bus Sales has added the Embassy line of luxury and specialty buses. Embassy, a division of SVO Group, is owned by Al Foris, the founder of Ameritrans Bus. Two chassis are available, the Ford E-450 with seating for up to 22, and the Freightliner M2 with seating for up to 51 passengers.
Embassy buses feature vacuum infused fiberglass exteriors, this process produces a higher strength with a smoother and lighter exterior than traditional panel methods. Unlike competitors that build their subfloors with wood, Embassy builds their subfloors with 3/4″ structurally reinforced composite. The composite floor is impervious to to water, it will not rot like wood, it is lighter and reduces road noise in the cabin. Embassy combines luxury and quality with an affordable price.
If you have special needs, the team at SVO and Embassy are capable of building secure transport buses, limo shells, executive transport vehicles, mobile offices, mobile medical service vehicles and much more.
Ideal for shuttle services, retirement communities, limo operators, charter companies, and colleges
Altoona testing is the Federal Transit Administration’s bus testing program, which has a goal of ensuring better reliability and performance of transit buses, as well as providing an unbiased comparison of buses through established test procedures. For more information, visit www.altoonabustest.com.